Welcome to CROSS-CURRICULAR TEACHING course.
CROSSCUT, which stands for "Cross-curricular Teaching", is a European project funded by the Erasmus+ programme. Through Erasmus+ funding programme the EU promotes innovative pedagogical approaches such as cross-curricular teaching in order to tackle common challenges and for preparing us for the future.
We are happy to have you here and hope you are ready to start exploring the exciting world of cross-curricular teaching and learning with us. A total of 8 partners from 6 different countries from all over the European Union have developed a course to support teachers' professional development and to provide tools, thoughts and ideas regarding cross-curricular teaching.
This training aims to help teachers understand better:
- What is cross-curricular teaching?
- Why to develop cross-curricular teaching at your school?
- How to implement cross-curricular ideas in your school community?
Find out more about cross-curricular teaching by exploring the course and interacting with other teachers!
- Ready to explore cross-curricular teaching through practical cases?
- How to design a cross-curricular activity?
- How can digital tools support cross-curricular teaching?
- Why and how to implement cross-curricular approach in your school?
- Course Wrap Up
The course is targeted specifically to in-service secondary school teachers but other teachers and school leaders can benefit from it as well. The course language is English.
- CICERO Learning, Finland: A. Rintakumpu and V. Harju
- Institute for Educational Research (IBE), Poland: T. Greczylo and M. Rostworowski
- Institut Francais de l'Education, France: O. Rey and C. Reverdy
- Laboratory for Coherent Education and Learning, Denmark: M. Fabrin Hjort and C. Michelsen
- Norwegian Directorate for Education and Training (UDIR), Norway: D. Dalaaker
- Universidade do Minho, Portugal: A. Serrano and I. Viana
- Universidade Aberta, Portugal: S. Caeiro, J. Paz, V. Rocio and A. Teixeira